Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an account?
- Visit moxicentral.com/register.
- After hitting the “register” button, you will receive an email to activate your account.
- Follow the instructions within the email to activate your account.
- After activating your account with the provided link, you’ll be able to login.
How do I log in?
- Log in to your account using your email/username and password combination set at the time of registration.
- Upon login, you’ll be taken to your homepage, which has a list of your subscribed forums and topics as well as recent discussion activity.
How do I access my profile?
- Hover over your profile button in the top right of the navigation.
- Click “Profile”.
What is in my profile?
- The sidebar – or, if you’re on mobile, the dropdown below your profile photo – holds links to access your notifications, messages, forums, and settings.
- On the main profile page you can manage your visible profile information, upload a profile image, and add a cover photo.
- To delete your account, visit Profile > Settings > Export Data. On this page, you can also request your information to be exported and sent to you.
How do I navigate the forums?
- To view the forum categories, visit moxicentral.com/forums.
- From the forum archives page, you can select individual forums to visit. Some have additional categories while others may not.
How do I post to forums?
- Within the forum you want to post to, for example, moxicentral.com/forums/forum/support, if you’re logged in to your account, there will be an area at the bottom of the page marked “Create New Topic”.
- Add a title (up to 80 characters) and the text to this form.
- You may also add tags (separated by commas) for further categorization.
- There is also an available checkbox to enable email notifications for your topic.
- After you’re finished with your post, hit Submit in the bottom right to post the topic. If your account is in good standing, your post should be submitted immediately and you’ll be redirected to it.
How do I reply to a comment or topic?
- Within the topic, click the reply button next to the comment or initial post that you want to respond to.
- A reply form should pop up in the spot you want to reply to.
Above all, users are expected to be kind, helpful, and respectful. Assume the best of people, and try to make things better. Beyond just seeking solutions, users are encouraged to help others. If they know the answer to someone else’s question, it is greatly appreciated that they offer assistance. This is by no means mandatory, and no one is compelled to help anyone else.
All users are required to follow moderator instructions. Moderators will require users to alter behavior that violates Moxi terms and conditions.