Stephen Riffle 10/27/2022 at 6:14 pm
Watch your step here, I’ve just dropped the past week’s publications on Tumor 3D systems.
Also, an obligatory reminder that this is just a sampling that is largely based on titles and abstracts, so if I’ve missed a cool article, please drop it in the comments below!
(If you want to see the whole list, check out the Journal Club Forum)
And with that, on to the list:
- Three-Dimensional in Vitro Models: A Promising Tool To Scale-Up Breast Cancer Research
- A stabilized CXCL9(74–103)-derived peptide selectively inhibits proliferation, adhesion and metastasis of tumor cells that express high levels of heparan sulfate
- Polymer Thin Film Promotes Tumor Spheroid Formation via JAK2-STAT3 Signaling Primed by Fibronectin-Integrin α5 and Sustained by LMO2-LDB1 Complex
- Approaches to investigating metabolism in human neurodevelopment using organoids: insights from intestinal and cancer studies
- Patient-derived organoids to study colorectal cancer evolution and acquired vulnerabilities
- 5-Fluorouracil Promotes the Resistance of Patient-Derived Rectal Cancer Organoids to Irinotecan via Activating the Hedgehog Pathway
- Patient-specific modeling of stroma-mediated chemoresistance of pancreatic cancer using a three-dimensional organoid-fibroblast co-culture system
- Exploring stiffness-dependent roles for YAP in controlling breast cancer cell 3D invasion
- Optimisation of Conditions for the Formation of Spheroids of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cell Lines for Use as Animal Alternatives
- Water transport regulates nucleus volume, cell density, Young’s modulus, and E-cadherin expression in tumor spheroids
- The tumour microenvironment modulates cancer cell intravasation
- M1 Macrophages Induce Protumor Inflammation in Melanoma Cells through TNFReNF-kB Signaling
- MYO10-filopodia support basement membranes at pre-invasive tumor boundaries
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.