Home Forums *Announcements Get Ready for Moxi’s First “Ask Me Anything” Session!

Get Ready for Moxi’s First “Ask Me Anything” Session!

Home Forums *Announcements Get Ready for Moxi’s First “Ask Me Anything” Session!

• Rebecca Bonfig

Have questions about the recent Vagina-on-a-Chip publication featured in the New York Times? Bring them to Moxi’s first Ask Me Anything session, where study author Gautam Mahajan will be answering them live this Thursday, January 12th, at 12 PM EST! Mark your calendars, submit your questions, and join the conversation on this pivotal study for women’s health:

https://moxicentral.com/forums/topic/a-breakthrough-in-bacterial-vaginosis-treatment-for-womens-health/

• DANIELLE DOS SANTOS

Subject: FDA-Approved and Pending Organ-on-a-Chip Devices for Drug Testing and Disease Studies

Dear Moxi Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been closely following the advancements in organ-on-a-chip technology and its potential for revolutionizing drug testing and disease studies. As a keen observer of this field, I am curious to learn about the organ-on-a-chip devices that have already gained FDA approval for use in drug testing and disease research, as well as those that are currently undergoing the approval process.

Could you kindly provide me with information regarding the organ-on-a-chip platforms that have successfully received FDA approval? I am particularly interested in knowing their applications, the types of organs or tissues they replicate, and any significant findings or successes associated with their usage.

Furthermore, I would greatly appreciate any insights into the organ-on-a-chip devices that are currently in the process of seeking FDA approval. Learning about the innovative technologies that are on the horizon is equally fascinating to me.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I am genuinely excited about the potential these advancements hold for improving drug testing accuracy and enhancing our understanding of various diseases. Your expertise and insights would be of tremendous value in expanding my knowledge on this topic.

Looking forward to hearing from you and continuing to be amazed by the strides being made in this field.

Best regards,

Danielle Silva do Santos

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.